Lion's Mane - Brain and Gut Protection 100g
Semi-wild Hericium erinaceus (Lion's Mane) mushroom fruiting body, 10:1 water extract powder.
- Lion's mane is a wonder mushroom that has been used for thousands of years by traditional herbalists to boost digestive health.
- In modern times, lion's mane has become famed for its nootropic effects, aiding the brain’s plasticity and capacity to function, as well as supporting nervous system regulation.
- Favoured as a culinary delicacy as well as a potent herb, lion's mane is a restorative that nourishes those of us who are mentally overwhelmed or trying to digest too much out of life.
- Being Yin in nature, lion's mane supports the creation of a healthy gut lining and can support those with gastrointestinal upset. It's also a tonic for the immune system, supporting a healthy immune response.
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon (0.6 - 1.2 g) daily in hot water or plant milk for an instant tonic tea
- Works well in hot or cold drinks, broths and meals
Warnings: Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet